GDPR sessions, London, 16th and 23rd January 2018
£35.00* per delegate. Limited places available, click below to book yours.
Cyber Primed is hosting content-rich, plain English, 2-hour sessions for senior managers and business owners. We’ll outline what GDPR entails and help to inform your next steps towards GDPR compliance.
Each session runs from 9:30am until 11:30am and includes:
- Networking opportunities over coffee during breaks in the session.
- Free refreshments, throughout.
- The opportunity to discuss cyber and data-security matters with members of our team.
- Access to exclusive quarterly PDF bulletins (by email) containing snippets on data and cyber security, tips and news.
- Receive a free ‘goody bag’ containing useful information to take away with you.
Organisations must comply, fully, with the GDPR from the 25 May 2018. The facts are:
- Far in excess of 90% of personal data is held electronically.
- Almost two thirds of data breaches (source: ICO) are as a result of human error.
- 90% of cyber breaches (source: Hiscox) are as a result of human error.
- The financial penalty for non-compliance is up to 4% of global gross revenue (not profit) or €20,000,000 (whichever is greater).
- The reputational damage from a breach could be far worse than the financial penalties.
- It’s you and your organisation that will be held accountable if there is a breach; not your IT team or contracted IT provider.
Data and cyber protection are inextricably linked and security start and finish with people.
Book your place with EventBrite, now
Click on the link to book your place online now. (You may need to copy and paste the link into your browser depending on your security settings.)
- The sessions are being held at the Union Jack club near Waterloo Station, which is easily reached by train, tube or bus.
- Address: Sandell St, Lambeth, London SE1 8UJ
*Total price per delegate is £44.29 inclusive of booking fee and VAT.